Code of Conduct
Please, follow these few pieces of advice:
- We recommend that you arrive 15 minutes in advance so you could have time to change your clothes and to comfortably settle into the spa's ambiance;
- To maintain a tranquil and intimate atmosphere for our clients, please close your cellular phones;
- Tipping your estheticians is always greatly appreciated;
- If you are running late, contact us as soon as possible so we can try to push your appointment to a later time;
- To cancel an appointment, contact us 24 hours in advance. For promotions or packages, contact us 48 hours in advance and for group treatments, 72 hours in advance. Clients who miss or cancel appointments without notifying the spa will be obliged to pay the full amount of the treatment.
Our mission is to provide customers with the best treatment and best service. Our goal is to pamper you and to make you feel better than ever.
With us, you are Kings and Queens.